Friday, February 13, 2009

25 random things about yours truly

(Because i choose to be tagged by Gela, Oyen, Chessie, Jacquie, Christa, Ejay, ! :D )

Rules: Your choice. I just honestly want to answer this :D

1. I and my sisters listen to RX 93.1 every morning to Chico & Delamar.

2. I always forget things! I'm not sure if its my memory or i'm just doing too much. (My sister will definitely say it's my memory)

3. I've developed this immunity towards horror/suspense movies. I do get surprised during scare scenes but i can still glue my eyes on the screen. Can anyone suggest a definite scare-of-all-time movie?

4. When i was little (early elementary), i use to jump from our 2nd floor window and land on a hill of black sand. Haha! so fuuun!

5. I looove strawberries! My favorite fruit in the world. mmmmmm... strawberries and condensed milk! but they're too expensive to be eaten regularly T.T

6. I take care of the financial concerns here in our townhouse Manila. Most of the time, my money gets sacrificed if the house needs something. But i do ask sisters to share the burden if i don't have money anymore :D

7. Speaking of money, I always feel like being robbed when Auntie Edna always ask me for market money (since i give my allowance instead of witdrawing in the bank).

8. I've only fell in love (i think) once. :)) The others, i did considered but not really.

9. I think everyone knows this already... I LOOOOOOOOOVE MORNINGS!!!! i wake up usually 5:30-6:00am without any effort. haha.

10. If i'm not taking business & communication as my courses, i'd be choosing medicine.

11. All of my schools (except for Camiling Catholic School)i attended was walking distance. I never worry about commuting :D

12. I wish i had smaller feet T.T Can't usually get good ladies' shoes in ordinary stores. Largest size is almost always 9! darn...

13. I'm a frustrated dancer, singer, & athlete. dang! If i can train myself in all of those areas, I'd be super happy.

14. It has crossed my mind a lot times to consider running for a government position in Camiling, Tarlac so i can help our town. hmmm... Where to start?

15. I have never been confined in the hospital. weee!

16. I never planned to enter The LaSallian or any school paper. Bien Tang invited me and grabbed the opportunity. Never thought i'd go this far for the publication :D

17. Favorite food... SEAFOOD! I super love prawns and fishes!

18. I imagined more than once that i'm a great singer. lol. I dreamt that i'll be able to sing in front of millions who are in chaos then make them stop what they're doing, then they'd listen to me with smiling & serene faces. hoho

19. Believe or not, i used to be chubby when i was little :D i think metabolism kicked in when i was in elementary. It never stopped since.

20. I stopped cheating on my homeworks and exams 2nd year high school. Still clean :D

21. I was overdue when i was born. So basically, i looked like a long alien eggplant with stretched arms and legs. haha

22. I'm a gadget freak! I'd choose gadget window shopping over clothes shopping.

23. I love printing on scrap papers :D makes me feel good utilizing all white space in a sheet of paper. hehe

24. I'm damn frank especially when requested.

25. If confronted by ethical dilemmas, i would choose justice over mercy; truth over loyalty; long term over short term; and community over individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A green drop in a bucket...

...will hopefully make a difference in this seemingly hopeless country, Philippines.
Carmela "Melai" Prado is my name; nice for you to drop by. I'm a print layout artist editor learning to be a grammar nazi due to demands of extra-curricular work, The LaSallian. I'm a proud probinsyana of Tarlac!