Friday, May 8, 2009

Randomness, a source of entertainment


Get ready of my sheer randomness! I do take pictures of interesting stuff with my camera phone. May it be simply funny or something stupid or anything that catches my eyes. So hope you get entertained even just for a bit because I did :D

1. Para hindi mawala si lolo...
You know the type of bags that you can insert photos? This old man, who I happen to notice in the MRT, was carrying that type of bag. If i'm not mistaken, he looks like the photos inserted in his bag. 

I was thinking... maybe this old guy can get easily lost. Haha! His relatives thought of putting an identity in his bag in case he forgets how to go home or forgets who he is. LOL

2. Pssst! Not in here!

I found this post in a Catholic church in Batangas. Looks like a lot of naughty couples are meeting here for their rendezvous that the church personnel needed to put this up. Hoho!

3. My molars, eeeek...

Look! Four big molars! Tsk tsk tsk...
My mom didn't want to spend on our braces while we were in high school. Now that we've graduated college already, mom finally encouraged us to visit an orthodontist for brace evaluation. Lo and behold! My molars are impacted already and they need to be extracted  by a dental surgeon.
The dentist explained to us that the 'special' extraction could've been prevented (and saved us money) if we had our teeth xrayed when we were nine years old. 
Therefore... parents (and friends who are going to be one), please don't forget to surrender your kids to the dentist while they're young. You'll spare yourself from spending five digit worth of Peso. 

4. I don't want to be blasphemous but...

This photo of the crucifix taken from our room in St. Scholastica (Retreat house it think?) at Tagaytay during our LASARET (or recollection for graduating students in DLSU) reminds me of the figure logo in Whisper napkins O.O
Sorry Lord, but humans do have the capability to sabotage your image. 

5. If the materials was nicer and the graphics was appealing, I would've bought this shirt

Wahahahaha! I hope someone redesigns this one! LOL
Do you have your own random photos? SHARE SHARE!

2 comments:

  1. lol at image number 2 - I have several pix like

    (1) Razon's smoothie ad fail: http://www.thingswelovetohate.com/2009/05/smoothie-fail.html

    (2) stupid jeepney "parking" http://www.thingswelovetohate.com/2009/04/fail-jeep-parking.html

    (3) Sago n Gulaman drink bottle design failure
    http://www.thingswelovetohate.com/2009/03/bottle-design-fail.html

    and one of my favorites:
    (4) The discovery of a "treadmill scooter" in a grocery store display :D
    http://www.thingswelovetohate.com/2009/02/treadmill-scooter-wtf.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun. Ggot photos in my blog but not really random ones, probably in dailybooth....

    ReplyDelete

A green drop in a bucket...

...will hopefully make a difference in this seemingly hopeless country, Philippines.
Carmela "Melai" Prado is my name; nice for you to drop by. I'm a print layout artist editor learning to be a grammar nazi due to demands of extra-curricular work, The LaSallian. I'm a proud probinsyana of Tarlac!