Monday, November 3, 2008

This made me do this ----->> O.o


I honestly think that branding a popcord as Poppycock would be a good marketing strategy. Come on! It gave me lot of misleading interpretations. Yeah, you know what I mean. Green as it may seem, I just can't stop thinking why on earth did the brand manager not thought of the different cultural connotation of such words. 
I looked it up in the internet if it means something in other countries. Guess what, in Dutch dialect pappekak, literally means soft dung, from Dutch pap pap + kak dung. So, it just doesn't only make people think of  men's genitals, but also poop in Dutch! Hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A green drop in a bucket...

...will hopefully make a difference in this seemingly hopeless country, Philippines.
Carmela "Melai" Prado is my name; nice for you to drop by. I'm a print layout artist editor learning to be a grammar nazi due to demands of extra-curricular work, The LaSallian. I'm a proud probinsyana of Tarlac!